BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 25, 2009

Hello Friends and Family

Hello all …

Welcome to MACKYSTAN. This is my attempt at being technically savvy and staying in touch while I take a little trip to the other side of the world. I’m excited to be leaving in the next few weeks and begin the next chapter of my life. For those that don’t know where I’m headed off to… I’ll be going to the area of Eastern Afghanistan near the Pakistan border.

Some of the things I do and places I’ll go I can’t give specifics about due to operational security (OPSEC) but I will do my best to keep all of you informed. Depending on the availability of internet connection I’m going to attempt to update this blog about once a week. Please let me know if there are any questions you would like answered or things you would like me to blog about. Thank You in advance for your support to me and my family, may God Bless you, keep you healthy and safe.

6 comments:

Britin said...

Boy you have a cute wife!

Mike said...

Thanks.... I agree

bella nana said...

She looks just like her mudder.

VinoMomma said...

I thought you guys were going to Disneyland? I hate it when Kiah gives me the wrong info!

Cousin Gina said...

Are you there yet?? It's Britin's cousin Gina in Florida. Can't wait for the inside scoop. Thanks for doing this...Awesome! Hey...send a photo of some cute soldiers. You're related so you don't count!

Unknown said...

Hey Mike. First time blogger. I guess this is good spot for a comment. Happy Father's Day! Hope you arrived safe and sound and that "work" is going well.